The Politically Incorrect Mom

THE OPINIONATED RANTINGS OF A CONSERVATIVE MOM

Sunday, July 31, 2005

About Me

Ok, about me...

I'm a 30-something mother living in Pennsylvania with two of the most beautiful daughters on the face of the earth. I know - you all think your daughter's are the most beautiful - but trust me, mine really are.
I work in management, surrounded some times by the biggest idiots on the planet.

My theory is....stupid should hurt. If only we could implant a stupid sensor in every living human so that when they think a stupid thought they could get a little jolt...when the thought is verbalized the jolt gets a little stronger and once the verbalized stupidity becomes an action, they get a full-on ZAP that knocks them off their feet like a taser. In a perfect world, I would be the Empress and this would be a reality. In the mean time, those of us who are intellectually superior have to put up with idiots, which is, in a nutshell, what gave birth to this blog. A place to say the things that run through my brain on a daily basis that are politically incorrect ..... inappropriate....improper...unbecoming and sometimes just down-right mean....but TRUE, nevertheless.

Some things I'm not - I'm not a writer, which is evident. I'm not even that great of an editor - so there will be spelling and syntax errors throughout this blog. Regarding those errors - I don't care. This blog represents my alter-ego. The person I wish I could be on a daily basis with the people who live and work around me, but due to professional and social standards, I'm not always able to say what's on my mind. It's sort of my "padded room", where I get to go and shout out my opinion on anything and everything because that's the beauty of blogging.

Now for a few things that I love to think but can't usually say...

  • George W. Bush is my hero. He's doing a hell of a job and I challenge any liberal chuckle-head to do better.
  • If Hillary Clinton had an ounce of self-respect she would have divorced the LOSER and devoted the rest of her political career to his public humiliation.
  • The Government of the United States (yes, even my hero "W") and the State of Florida FAILED Terry Schindler (Schiavo) and her loser husband murdered her.
  • Abortion is murder.
  • Stupid people shouldn't breed.
  • The only way to fight terrorists is to KILL THEM and never, ever, ever give in.
  • We were absolutely, 100% RIGHT to invade Iraq. WMD or not - we were right.
  • If the liberal chuckle-heads think we've done such a terrible job of taking care of prisoners of war - I think they should take turns taking them into their homes and caring for them in a more "proper" and humane manner.
  • When you kill 2,752 people in one day (or have even the most remote part in the act) you are sub-human, therefore, you should be allowed NO HUMAN RIGHTS.
  • Natalie Maine should move to Iraq.
  • Ditto Jane Fonda, Ed Asner, Matt Damon, Johnny Depp, Mia Farrow, Melissa Gilbert and everyone else on this list.
  • If I offend you in any way by the things I post in this blog - I will probably apologize, but I probably won't really mean it.
  • Call me a prude if you want - but Howard Stern should be in jail.
  • Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
More as I think of things......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 



Web Counter
Hit Counter
Since August 1, 2005

And one last teeny tiny detail...
This web site and all contents are the property of The Politically Incorrect Mom.
Use of contents without permission is strictly forbidden.
Please contact The Empress of this page for permissions.
Copyright 2005