The Politically Incorrect Mom

THE OPINIONATED RANTINGS OF A CONSERVATIVE MOM

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

PROUD of their "choice"

Well, isn't this special. 5000 women have signed a petition stating, "We Had Abortions" and just over 1,000 will be published in Ms. Magazine. I bet their mamas are proud!

This article reports the proud signatory's stories of "courage" and "valor" in how they killed their babies for reasons such as,

"I wanted to do something bigger with myself _ I didn't want to be stopped by anything"

- by Tyffine Jones, 27, of Jackson, Miss., a 27 year old who wants to "some day" go to law school.

and...

"I felt it was my right to make the decision, but having that right doesn't make the decision any easier"


- by Debbie Findling of San Francisco, a 42 year old married woman who killed her baby because he/she had Down Syndrome and....well, perhaps her life was far too important to be bogged down by her own child with special needs. She's trying to get pregnant again. I hope the next pregnancy yields a child she finds suitable to her lifestyle.

I have a feeling the list would be longer if they were soliciting signatures from those who regretted their "choice".

The entire list of names will be listed online. I, for one, will be checking it out...to make sure I'm not doing business with any of these people.

I'm PROUD to say that I CHOOSE not to associate with murderers.

12 Comments:

  • At 10:34 PM, October 03, 2006, Blogger Neo-Con Tastic said…

    Somehow they believe that they are justifying their murders. These women are appalling and it's repulsive to read these quotes.

    "I wanted to do something bigger with myself _ I didn't want to be stopped by anything"

    - Seriously, that's the quote that she came up with?!?

     
  • At 1:27 PM, October 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The so-called "pride" is definitely a coping mechanism to keep these women from joining the ranks of those who still feel tremendous guilt, shame, and regret at having had abortions.

    And the 42-y-o who's trying to get pregnant again? She is smart enough to realize that her chances of having a "perfect" baby at her age are going down, not up, right? Or maybe not.

     
  • At 4:59 PM, October 04, 2006, Blogger P.I. Mom said…

    Evidently not.

     
  • At 5:33 PM, October 06, 2006, Blogger P.I. Mom said…

    Thank God for forgiveness.

     
  • At 6:27 AM, October 09, 2006, Blogger highboy said…

    Yes, these ho's should all be very proud of themselves. What an accomplishment.

    Meglogan: Good for you. Jesus does indeed forgive.

     
  • At 8:51 PM, October 12, 2006, Blogger Disgruntled Car Salesman said…

    That's nothing. Try this one on for size. A customer came through the dealership two years ago wearing a t-shirt that said "I Had An Abortion." I am not shitting you. It took every ounce of my strength, and a stern verbal warning from my general manager who sympathized and agreed with me, not to go back there and let her have it. My stomach was crawling. Actually, it is now that your post brought up those nasty feelings in my gut. Thanks.

    PS - Im baaaaaccckkkk, again.

     
  • At 10:38 PM, October 12, 2006, Blogger P.I. Mom said…

    Sorry to bring up such nasty feelings.

    P.S. I missed you!

     
  • At 7:52 AM, October 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "These 'hos' should be proud of themselves" That is really very language. You should check your bible - You might find that forgiveness, love and respect for other human beings, including those who make choices that you disagree with, begins on earth and is not the exclusive preserve of the Almighty.

     
  • At 4:34 PM, October 26, 2006, Blogger P.I. Mom said…

    and judgement?????

     
  • At 3:51 AM, November 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Thank God for forgiveness."

    How PC of you.

     
  • At 3:23 AM, December 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sin is sin. shouldn't be advertised. not only did these women advertise, you re advertised, you're running a special. You're entitled to your opinon of how everyone else should live their lives. Thank God for forgiveness, and for freedom from commie-minded loose jaws like yourself. Stop disgracing all other women and step up to the plate with something valuable, instead of mocking the loss and ignorance of others mentor to the girls in need. ps, I bet you wouldn't have volunteered to take care of a single one of those babies.

     
  • At 9:47 AM, December 01, 2006, Blogger P.I. Mom said…

    Sin IS sin...much like the sin of assumption. You see - you don't know anything about me or what I volunteer to do. Unlike you libs, who believe "Freedom of Speech" only applies when it's you who is talking, we "commie-minded loose jaws" don't just throw money at social causes - we get involved in them. Yes, I've mentored girls who were considering abortions - along with victims of crimes and unwed, teen mothers who chose to not to kill their babies.
    You can hate what I write, what I stand for and the God I believe in, but you don't get to assume I stand by and do nothing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 



Web Counter
Hit Counter
Since August 1, 2005

And one last teeny tiny detail...
This web site and all contents are the property of The Politically Incorrect Mom.
Use of contents without permission is strictly forbidden.
Please contact The Empress of this page for permissions.
Copyright 2005