The Politically Incorrect Mom

THE OPINIONATED RANTINGS OF A CONSERVATIVE MOM

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Impressed? YES!

The daughter and I went to see, "THE GREATEST GAME EVER PLAYED" this evening and I can finally say I've seen a movie this year that left me feeling good. What a great movie and a great story. Shai Labeouf was outstanding! Mark my words...he's the next Tom Hanks.

If you don't know him, he's probably best known as the annoying brother on "Even Stevens" and also played Stanley in "HOLES" and Chas in "CONSTANTINE" among several other movies. The one role, however, that I felt he really shined in was his portrayal of Eddie, the developmentally delayed brother in the Disney TV Movie, "TRU CONFESSIONS". Not everyone can play those parts and he kicked butt. I love this kid.

Go see this movie - it's great for kids AND adults and you won't feel as though you've wasted a dime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 



Web Counter
Hit Counter
Since August 1, 2005

And one last teeny tiny detail...
This web site and all contents are the property of The Politically Incorrect Mom.
Use of contents without permission is strictly forbidden.
Please contact The Empress of this page for permissions.
Copyright 2005