The Politically Incorrect Mom

THE OPINIONATED RANTINGS OF A CONSERVATIVE MOM

Friday, November 30, 2007

End of an era

The last REAL American hero died today. Evel Knievel....the legend....
The professional athletes and musicians that the kids these days look up to - they're all pansies compared to Evel Knievel. More than 40 broken bones with no steroids, no gazillion dollar contracts.....just raw manhood, guts and a little bit of crazy.
I'm so depressed.
Elvis....Ronald Reagan...now Evel Knievel. I may as well just crawl in a hole and wait for the blaze of Glory.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:32 PM, February 21, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Look at my blog I started just a little over a week ago, similar to yours.. I found yours when I was trying to find mine on google to see where it ranked.
    www.politicallyincorrectmind.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 



Web Counter
Hit Counter
Since August 1, 2005

And one last teeny tiny detail...
This web site and all contents are the property of The Politically Incorrect Mom.
Use of contents without permission is strictly forbidden.
Please contact The Empress of this page for permissions.
Copyright 2005