The Politically Incorrect Mom

THE OPINIONATED RANTINGS OF A CONSERVATIVE MOM

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Is it ever really over?

So, Patsy Ramsey - the mother of the little beauty queen, Jonbonet Ramsey, has passed away. How many are willing to admit that you read the AP article just to see if there had been a death-bed confession that she had killed her daughter? Admit it - some of you did. I will admit that it was in the back of my mind when I clicked the link.

The sad truth is, there was always something really stinky about that whole case. The police couldn't disprove the parents' theory that an intruder killed the child, regardless of how unlikely it was. It never helped that the child's father was a bigshot in town.

I can't help thinking, though, that if they really are innocent - all of them, that is - what a sad existance it must have been for that mother. She lost her child and was never really given permission to properly mourn her daughter's death.

Bottom line now is that if Patsy Ramsey knew something - there will be no future admissions. It's pretty much over now. Right?

2 Comments:

  • At 11:21 AM, June 26, 2006, Blogger Michael said…

    I remember the case, it was really sad. It wasn;t too widely reported over here in the UK, but what I remember was very upsetting.

    By the way, its good to see more Conservative woman in the blogosphere, we need to get more women involved.

    By the way, my name is Michael, and I am the editor of "Western World Politics". After over a year, we have recently moved address to

    http://thewwp.blogspot.com

    We are a politically and socially conservative website that makes no apology for its pro-family, pro-American and pro-freedom
    stance. Please feel free to check us out sometime, as we are keen to forge links with like minded bloggers and writers.

    Regards

    Michael

     
  • At 9:52 PM, June 27, 2006, Blogger P.I. Mom said…

    Michael,
    Let me be the first to welcome you to read my conservative rantings. I took a look at your blog and I like what I see. I will definitely post a link to your site - we're cut from the same cloth.
    Keep on writing!
    PI Mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 



Web Counter
Hit Counter
Since August 1, 2005

And one last teeny tiny detail...
This web site and all contents are the property of The Politically Incorrect Mom.
Use of contents without permission is strictly forbidden.
Please contact The Empress of this page for permissions.
Copyright 2005