The Politically Incorrect Mom

THE OPINIONATED RANTINGS OF A CONSERVATIVE MOM

Friday, October 21, 2005

"Dreamer" ...A Pleasant Surprise

I was surprised, once again, this evening to find myself viewing another family movie that I really liked. “Dreamer”, (trailer) with Dakota Fanning, Kurt Russell and Kris Kristofferson is going on my list of best movies of this year. Rarely these days do I view a movie during which the audience actually cheers…even once. During this movie – it happened twice.

Dakota Fanning is a real charmer, as usual, and the story is a real heart-warmer. Of course it doesn’t hurt that we’re “horse people”. My daughter’s first crush was on a Shetland named Sugar.


A girl and her horse….it’s a beautiful thing.

Go see this movie. Take your kids. It’s one of the few of late that isn’t a waste of money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 



Web Counter
Hit Counter
Since August 1, 2005

And one last teeny tiny detail...
This web site and all contents are the property of The Politically Incorrect Mom.
Use of contents without permission is strictly forbidden.
Please contact The Empress of this page for permissions.
Copyright 2005