The Politically Incorrect Mom

THE OPINIONATED RANTINGS OF A CONSERVATIVE MOM

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Making Nice

Incoming Senate Majority Leader, Harry Reid, says absolutely nothing has changed as a result of Senator Johnson's brain surgery. Of course what he really means is, "we'll wheel him in on a stretcher to vote once a year if that's what it takes to keep the majority". Hey, it's been done before. I suspect the libs will have a completely different take on the definition of a persistent vegetative state pretty soon.

As much as I would like to see things swing to the right - I have no intention of being a hateful ass about it. OF COURSE I wish the senator and his family the very best, but I can't help noticing that I haven't seen anything nasty being blogged about this guy's illness coming from the right - even after the libs have repeatedly wished suffering, torment and even death on Republicans who have become ill.

Remember John Ashcroft's very painful pancreatitis back in 2004? Members of the
Democratic Underground had these loving, well wishes for the former Attorney General:


"He has it coming. He is utterly sub-human evil. Suffer, bastard."

"The world would be better off without him."

"I hope he is in the most severe pain a human being can suffer, and after that, I hope he remains in constant pain with no hope of relief."

"Good...I hope it's slow, I hope it's painful, and I hope that he suffers greatly before he dies..."

And when conservative radio talk-show host, Laura Ingraham had breast cancer:


"I don't pray for Nazis or other Totalitarian Scum."

"I hope she goes into remission and f***ing chokes to death."

"She probably gave it to herself...all that hate, lies, anger."

So, let me be the first to say,

"Best Wishes to Senator Tim Johnson and his family."

Regardless of your political affiliation, having a sick/critical loved one is difficult and brain surgery is no easy recovery process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 



Web Counter
Hit Counter
Since August 1, 2005

And one last teeny tiny detail...
This web site and all contents are the property of The Politically Incorrect Mom.
Use of contents without permission is strictly forbidden.
Please contact The Empress of this page for permissions.
Copyright 2005