The Politically Incorrect Mom

THE OPINIONATED RANTINGS OF A CONSERVATIVE MOM

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Introducing...

Featured below is the top five most politically incorrect things I mumbled under my breath this week. I can't say it at work, folks, and I can't say it at the PTA... But by golly I'm gonna say it here! I hope to keep this up each week...Enjoy!


5. 25 years ago Dr. Spock introduced a great experiment.The experiment is over...look at the 25 year-olds. Let’s start beating the kids again.
4. When I die, I’m donating all my money and assets to create an “American Heterosexual Republican Only College Fund” Let the ACLU sue a crazy dead woman.
3. The next woman I see wearing a skirt (or slacks or a dress) and
flip-flops to work should be dragged back to her closet by her hair to start the day over.
2. If your daughter is 15 and pregnant and you’ve got the nerve to say, “I don’t know what happened...we did everything right!” You need slapped.

And the number one politically incorrect thing I mumbled under my breath this week….

1. Just because they make it in your size, honey...does NOT mean
you should wear it!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 



Web Counter
Hit Counter
Since August 1, 2005

And one last teeny tiny detail...
This web site and all contents are the property of The Politically Incorrect Mom.
Use of contents without permission is strictly forbidden.
Please contact The Empress of this page for permissions.
Copyright 2005